1. First Who, than What
- the right people on the bus
- the right people in the right seats
- the wrong people off the bus
- Best practices, rather than reinventing the Wheel
Unless we plan on learning more about wheels.
- Freedom within the framework
Objectives and key results (OKR) is a goal-setting framework for defining and tracking objectives and their outcomes. You are free to make decisions within the objectives.
- Journal process to repeat building an organization more efficiently
PDCA (plan, do, check, act) a four step model for process improvement requires from IoT Hub team logging activities like objectives, key results, decisions, practices, methods, etc.